Heat Insulation Inside Of Containers
In winter time during transportation of cargoes in containers, which are sensitive to ambient temperature (for example, fruits and vegetables, liquids and so on), it is recommended to install heat insulation inside of the container in order to maintain stable temperature inside and escape spoilage of Goods. During installation of heat insulation inside of the container, environmentally friendly materials are used only.
Types of heat insulation:
- Single layer of heat insulation. Foam plastic, gluing, installation foam, foamed sealant and liquid nails are used as single layer of heat insulation more often. It is possible to install heat insulation which made of special insulating material and veneer.
- Double layer of heat insulation. Two layers of foam plastic with gluing are used for this purpose. Layers of foam plastic are put overlapping for creating additional heat, special film is put between two layers of foam plastic. Double heat insulation normalizes temperature inside of the container better and protects the cargo from sharp temperature difference.
Choice of type depends on Goods and season of transportation. We can install heat insulation inside of the container in order to maintain necessary temperature conditions and preserve the quality of Goods during transportation. We also can install heat insulation for individual cargo package. The necessity of installation heat insulation and type of it should be indicated in your order, which you place with us for transportation, also you should consult with managers who are in charge of delivery.
You might also find the following articles useful:
USING TEU IS VERY CONVENIENT!
It’s interesting that 20 or 40 foot container became the standard only in 1964! Modern transportation cannot be imagined without containers for obvious reasons:
- 1.Container protects the cargo from environmental influences and ensures preservation for any mode of transportation;
- 2.The same container can be moved from one mode of transport to another (from ship to rail or truck) without unloading and reloading the contents of the container;
- 3.Container must be sealed, so only final consignee can open it. Sealed contained guarantees the safety of the cargo and helps to avoid a lot of claims against the carrier.
Hence, container transportation is very convenient, fast, reliable and affordable.