China-Asia-Europe Train Service
Ungert Forwarding is committed to provide international railway transport services. Our outstanding professional team can make logistics solutions according to the actual needs of customers and work out a logistics supply chain plan base on actual situation.
Ungert established a very close relationships of cooperation with the China Railway, it also established a very wide range of domestic shipping network relying on every major area of China,. Meanwhile, we keep a stable agent network with foreign forwarders in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Russia, Mongolia, Belorussia, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland and other countries . We have a large number of shipper owned containers scattered in the major domestic regions, which can effectively guarantee the entire logistics supply chain smoothly and project security. At the same time, it can make sure the timely delivery from China to the all countries.
Here is our main lines of railway transport:
A: All of China places through Alashankou / Dostyk (Khorgos / Atynkol) to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Azerbaijan, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland, Belgium and other places;
B: All of China places through Manzhouli / Zabaikalsk (Suifenhe / Grodekovo) to Russia, Europe and other places;
C: All of China places through Erlianhot / Zamyn-Uud border to the Mongolia region, Russia, Europe and other places.
Our services Including but not limited to:
- International railway transport by truck, container;
- Make the domestic and foreign ,transportation program for oversize and special cargos;
- Domestic export declaration, inspection, warehousing, customs bond, inspection loading services;
- Accurate and reliable full-way tracking service for railway transport;
- Monitoring in foreign border while reloading trucks, to ensure cargo security, and to provide accelerated reloading services;
- One-to-one big-covered truck service for large-volume goods in the reloading border Which can avoid sub-carriage.
- To provide special large locks for container shipments, to ensure full delivery of goods safely;
- Container rental service for full-way.
WHAT DOES B/L STAND FOR?
A bill of lading (sometimes referred to as a BOL or B/L) is a document issued by a carrier to a shipper. B/L is used for carriage at sea.
It serves a number of purposes:
- It evidences the receipt of goods for shipment and indicates the route of the cargo;
- It is evidence that a valid contract of carriage exists and it may incorporate the full terms of the contract between the consignor and the carrier;
- It is also a type of security which states the right of property for the goods described in bl.